Long Beach Invisalign
Funtastic Orthodontics – Top Long Beach Invisalign Specialist
Dr. Lam Vuong and the Funtastic Orthodontics team are the number one provider of Invisalign in Long Beach. Through this advanced teeth straightening treatment, we can enhance our patients’ lives with an orthodontic solution that is almost invisible to the human eye and pleasant to wear.
Discreetly straighten crooked teeth with Invisalign in Long Beach, CA.
Whether you have malformed teeth or gaps that make you too embarrassed to smile, you should consider seeing an orthodontist. We have seen thousands of patients throughout the years and have stumbled upon many patients who believe metal braces are the only way to straighten their teeth.
Invisalign is now a common teeth straightening solution for orthodontic patients in Long Beach who want healthy, straight teeth without the inconvenience of conventional metal braces. We are very proud to offer Invisalign in Long Beach with the best outcomes, bringing her patients something to smile over.
Fortunately, Invisalign ® is a perfect option that allows you to have straightforward, clear aligner trays that are invisible to the naked eye. As a top orthodontist in Long Beach, Dr. Lam Vuong and the team at Funtastic Orthodontics can design a custom Invisalign treatment plan that is catered to your specific needs.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Invisalign specialist to learn more about Invisalign and to schedule your next appointment.
Invisalign for Adults in Long Beach
Many adults in need of teeth realignment are searching for discreet orthodontic options, which the use of Invisalign provides to help improve smiles. While most traditional braces rely on wires and metal brackets, the Invisalign system relies on computer-generated plastic aligners, custom formed for the wearer to straighten out their teeth.
These aligners will be switched every two weeks to guide your teeth into proper alignment gently, so you will need to visit the orthodontist regularly during the treatment for optimal results. Invisalign aligners are generally used to treat many of the same orthodontic concerns as those typically addressed by braces. Specifically, Invisalign treatments are recommended by our dentists to treat:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Spaced and gapped teeth
- Overbites, underbite, crossbite, open bite, and a variety of other bit related issues
When you come in for your consultation visit, our staff will determine if you are the right candidate for an Invisalign treatment. It is commonly an excellent choice for adult patients who prefer virtually invisible orthodontics treatments. The Invisalign aligners are both discrete and comfortable, as they are formed from thin, smooth plastic. Unlike braces that permanently reside on your teeth, the aligners are removable, allowing for patients to eat, brush, and floss.
To schedule your complimentary consultation with Funtastic Orthodontics, we invite you to contact us at 562-379-9744 to find out more about Invisalign treatment options for patients in Long Beach and the surrounding communities.
Frequently Asked Invisalign Questions
- Crooked teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Open bite
Invisalign may not be the best option for everyone. More specific misalignment conditions may be specifically tailored to conventional braces. Our dentists will conduct a comprehensive review of your mouth to determine if Invisalign is appropriate for you. Invisalign uses sleek, transparent aligners that are nearly invisible to the human eye.
Invisalign is becoming a more popular option for teenagers and adults in Long Beach. This option provides a range of notable benefits over conventional braces, including::
- Comfort: Metal wires and brackets can irritate your cheeks, gums, and lips. The smooth Invisalign retainers are much more comfortable to wear than braces.
- Shorter Timeline: Although the exact length of treatment will vary from patient to patient, Invisalign can often realign your bite in about 12 months. Braces can take anywhere from 18 to 24 months.
- Aesthetics: Aligners are made of advanced SmartTrack® material, which is virtually invisible. As such, you will never have to feel self-conscious during treatment. With Invisalign, you can actually look better during and after treatment!
- Predictability: Treatment is mapped out digitally in the planning stage. Patients can preview the results of their treatment and feel confident in their decision to pursue Invisalign teeth straightening.
- Better Health: Straight teeth are easier to clean than teeth that are crooked, overlapping or misaligned. Teeth cleaning is critical to your dental health. As a result, you can maintain a good oral hygiene routine and enjoy better oral health after treatment.
- No Dietary Restrictions: Braces limit your ability to eat certain foods, such as sticky foods and crunchy snacks, which can break wires and brackets. Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can eat all of your favorite foods during treatment. For an even more dramatic transformation, you may also combine Invisalign with other cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings or cosmetic bonding.
The first step of treatment involves an initial consultation, during which Dr. Vuong can assess the position of your teeth and the relationship between your jaws. Using an iTero® digital scanner, we can take 3-D images of your smile, which we will use to plan your treatment. Dr. Vuong can map out the incremental movement of your teeth to ensure predictable results. He will then send the scans of your smile to the Invisalign lab, where they will be used to fabricate your customized aligners.
In most cases, patients can graduate from one set of Invisalign aligners to the next every few weeks, and they will require between 18 and 30 aligners. You will need to schedule follow-up visits to our office throughout treatment so we can monitor your progress and make adjustments as needed.
For many patients, Invisalign is the ideal teeth straightening option. Whether you’d like to enhance the look of your smile or simply want straighter teeth, Invisalign is the best solution for you. Please contact us today to schedule your next one-on-one Invisalign consultation.